Thursday, March 29, 2012

5124 miles and the fun continues

Yesterday I rolled past 5124 miles in our ActiveE. I'm happy to report, the mysterious Drivetrain Malfunction and various other odd messages have not returned since my service visit back on 3/6/12. I've driven 1558 miles with no issues. Having the ActiveE as our only vehicle has been working out perfectly. We've been able to take the car everywhere and have yet had the need to rent another vehicle due to distance or other concerns. Leaving the house everyday with a full tank of electricity is fantastic. I don't miss stopping at the gas station every few days one bit. :)

2 comments:

  1. Do you think that we're past the drivetrain issue? We've doubled our miles since the last incident.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so Michael but I've heard of some folks who still had it happen after the vehicle was serviced.

    ReplyDelete